1. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
2. Comparison test performed between Intel® Core™ i5-3450 with Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8400 (when preparing videos for Smartphones using CyberLink* MediaEspresso* 6.5). For more information, go to http://www.intel.com/content/www/xa/en/benchmarks/desktop/3rd-gen-core-i5-3450.html
3. Comparison test performed between current Intel® HD Graphics and previous generation Intel® HD Graphics. Benchmarked using 3DMark Vantage* with Entry Preset. For more information, go to http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/hd-graphics/hd-graphics-channel.html.
4. Any performance tests and ratings provided in the web site are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel® products, visit Intel® Performance Benchmark Limitations. For more information, go to www.intel.com/performance.
5. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs and optimized software may be required, check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
6. With Intel® HD Graphics 4000.
7. Claim based on 3DMark* Vantage scores using 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3570K processor (desktop) compared with 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5-2500K (desktop). Results have been based on internal Intel® analysis and are provided for informational purposes only. For more information, go to http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/quick-sync-video/quick-sync-video-general.html.
8. Comparison test performed between Intel® Core™ i5-3317U with Intel® Core™ 2 Duo P8600 (when resuming from deep-sleep). For more information, go to http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/benchmarks/ultrabook/core-i5-3317u.html
9. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
# Please take note that different sets of Intel® Core™ processors have been used on this web site as the basis of comparison.
You need to install Adobe Flash Player to view Intel Inside®.
Get Adobe Flash Player