Valuable Resources for IT Managers
IT Hot Topics
How Intel IT is finding the right platform and developing the skills.
Harnessing Big Data Means Big Value for Business
Introduces big data, what it is, why you should care, and how companies gain competitive advantage.
Move forward with big data analytics projects.
Hadoop* clusters benefit from the greater bandwidth of 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Intel’s 10GBASE-T products make 10GbE...
Arista and Intel engineers cover Hadoop* advantages, emphasizing compute-network-storage balance.
Business performance meets greater security in 3rd gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors overview animation.
A proactive approach from Intel and McAfee.
Video on stopping rootkits and stealthy threats.
Integrated solutions from Intel and McAfee.
Cloud storage solutions comparison.
Innovation based on Intel® Xeon® processor E5 family.
Cloud innovations in the workplace.
Make the case for Intel® Xeon® processor E5 family.
Solutions using the Intel® Xeon® processor E5 family.
Intel IT Best Practices and Lessons Learned
A practical guide to help plan cloud security, with recommendations for strengthening data and platform protections.
Cloud security survey of IT managers with insights for IT strategic planning
Cloud security issues research video.
DreamWorks case study: security in cloud computing
Expedient explains its expansion to a transparent cloud with a focus on audibility and security.
Security Issues in Cloud Computing: Intel IT
Intel's guide to embracing the inevitable
See the changing IT landscape where one device fits all no longer holds. See Intel's example of how to prepare for change,...
Consumerization of IT: user-centered strategy that keeps the user productive on any device while maintaining performance,...
IT managers weigh in on BYOD in the enterprise.
See how IT managers view BYOD today.
Five steps to help your customers.
Ultra Mobile Devices for the Enterprise
Take your business IT to the next level with Ultra Mobility
Discover how the new generation of Intel-inspired devices are going to take your enterprise to the next level.Learn more >
Increase employee mobility and productivity
The ultra secure, ultra sleek Ultrabook™, a new business-class device1 that is less than an inch thick, wakes up in a flash and runs for hours, perfect for your most seasoned travelers2,3.Learn more >
Built for business and engineered for security2.
Enjoy peace of mind with both hardware and software security features that not only protect your device online but also from theft6.Learn more >
Do more with less through automation and remote manageability4, 5
Efficiently support remote PCs that are beyond the reach of traditional software management capabilities5.Learn more >
Run your business apps better
Compatibility with both Windows* 8 and Windows* 7 apps lets you work with the latest business apps as well as familiar favourites.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others
Shapes and sizes for every need
A laptop, tablet or both. Work more efficiently with an Ultra Mobility device that lets you work the way you want.Learn more >
Shop for Business Solutions
- Dell Latitude 6430u* Ultrabook™
- Fujitsu LIFEBOOK U772* Ultrabook™
- HP EliteBook Folio 9470m* Ultrabook™
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon* Ultrabook™
- Lenovo X1 Carbon Touch* Ultrabook™
- Toshiba Portege Z930* Ultrabook™
- Motion Computing* J3600
- Panasonic* Toughpad FZ-G1
- Motion F5t*
- Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T*
- Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T*
- Dell OptiPlex 9010 All-in-One*
- Fujitsu ESPRIMO X913-T*
- HP Compaq Elite 8300 All-in-One Business PC*
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M92z* AIO
- Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 92z* AIO
*. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
1. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer.
2. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your PC manufacturer for more details.
3. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
4. Intel® Active Management Technology requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.
5. KVM Remote Control (Keyboard Video Mouse) is only available with Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processors and i7 vProTM processors with Intel® Active Management technology activated and configured and with integrated graphics active. Discrete graphics are not supported.
6. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Intel® Anti-Theft Technology requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware and software, and a subscription with a capable Service Provider. Consult your system manufacturer and Service Provider for availability and functionality. Service may not be available in all countries. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.