The browser version you are using is not recommended for this site.Please consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the following links.
We are sorry, This PDF is available in download format only
Intel® Workstation Platforms Product Brief
Workstations based on the new Intel® Microarchitecture, codenamed Nehalem, are designed for intelligent performance, new levels of energy efficiency, and flexible expandability giving workstation users unprecedented time-to-results in quieter, cooler and potentially smaller form-factors.
Result: Users can iterate and innovate faster to compress the time between the idea and a product.
Intel’s family of workstation platforms provides you with a range of options to meet your needs. They give you the tools to multi-task more productively, iterate through alternatives faster and innovate more.
Digital Workbench: Intel® Xeon® Processor 5500 Series with the Intel® 5500 Series Chipsets
• These dual-processor-capable platforms transform workstations into workstation supercomputers that provide breakthrough performance and energy efficiency to visualize larger and more complex data.
• Intelligent performance technology adapts to mega-tasking workloads, allocating more performance to demanding applications when available.
• Smarter caches improve access time to application data, and I/O expansion meets the most demanding workflow and graphics requirements providing the power to solve and visualize large-scale problems in the shortest time.
• Near-supercomputing performance power more “what ifs” than ever before, enables testing via simulation, and helps developers find design and implementation errors and issues earlier.
Entry Professional: Intel® Xeon® Processor W3500 Series with the Intel® X587 Express Chipset or the Intel® Core™2 Processor Family with the Intel® X38 Express Chipset
• Designed for single-processor, energy-efficient workstations that demand price-proficient performance, and professional-grade graphics solutions, to meet the ever-increasing computing and visualization needs of engineers, architects, designers, and video editors.
• Intel Xeon processor W3500 series offers dynamic processor performance to maximize workstation response, up to two professional graphics adapters, and the memory capacity demanded by larger, more complex models.
• Provide users with the capacity to quickly integrate data from disparate business systems across the enterprise and transform it into insights.
Read the full Intel® Workstation Platforms Product Brief.
Intel and HP announce collaborations with Citrix, including a data center server solution.
Intel® Server Board S2600GZ animated overview showcasing specifications, features, and benefits.
Intel® Server Board S2600JF animated overview showcasing specifications, features, and benefits.
Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® SSDs boost performance, enhancing AutoCAD* 2013’s new workflow.
Using Intel® Node Manager on Intel® Xeon® processor 5500 series platforms.
Rigorous Intel® Xeon® processor family tests track performance and efficiency in IT@Intel design center.