The browser version you are using is not recommended for this site.Please consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the following links.
We are sorry, This PDF is available in download format only
Intel® Workstation Board S5000XVN: Product Brief
High-performance dual-socket delivers the power of multi-core to the demanding workstation environment
The Intel® Workstation Board S5000XVN provides incredible performance and memory capacity for demanding workstation operations. This workstation board is ideal for customers needing server-class performance and reliability, in addition to high-end graphics. The S5000XVN is acoustically optimized to minimize distractions in shared environments.The S5000XVN has a greater number of high-performance PCI slots and support for next-generation enterprise-class SAS drives and high-capacity SATA drives. Increased memory capacity and bandwidth improve headroom for future growth and deliver the performance and fexibility growing businesses need for the future. The Intel® Server Chassis SC5299WS workstation chassis was designed specifically for this board. This combination offers an ideal solution for workstation applications such as CAD, modeling, electronic design automation, and animation.
Features and benefits
• 64-bit Multi-core Intel® Xeon® processor improves performance and headroom, and provides scalability and system redundancy with multiple virtual applications.
• Eight fully buffered 533/667 MHz DIMMs increase capacity and performance.
• Three PCI Express* slots provide expansion headroom for the future.
• Integrated server management helps lower costs by improving baseline manageability.
• Up to six SATA 3 Gb/s ports
• Optional 4-port SAS supports next-generation enterprise-class SAS drives or lower-cost SATA drives.
• Dual Gb Ethernet increases network performance, with lower processor overhead.
To build your system and get more details on server configurations from Intel visit www.intel.com/go/serverconfigurator.
For more details on the Intel® Workstation Board S5000XVN visit: www.intel.com/design/servers/boards/s5000XVN/index.htm.
For more information on how to make the Intel® Workstation Board S5000XVN part of your server environment, please contact an Intel® Channel Partner Program participant.
Read the full Intel® Workstation Board S5000XVN Product Brief.
Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® SSDs boost performance, enhancing AutoCAD* 2013’s new workflow.
For data center servers or cloud, new Intel® Xeon® processors combine flexibility with efficiency.
Intel and HP announce collaborations with Citrix, including a data center server solution.
Using Intel® Node Manager on Intel® Xeon® processor 5500 series platforms.
Intel® Integrated I/O merges the I/O controller onto the processor for reduced latency.
Rigorous Intel® Xeon® processor family tests track performance and efficiency in IT@Intel design center.