The browser version you are using is not recommended for this site.Please consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the following links.
We are sorry, This PDF is available in download format only
Intel Wi-Fi Link 5100: Product Brief
The Intel® WiFi Link 5100 Series is a family of IEEE 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N1 wireless network adapters that operate in both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz spectra. These adapters, available in both PCIe* Mini Card and Half Mini Card form factor, deliver up to 300 Mbps2 of receive bandwidth; in addition to providing a host of features that enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
• Over 5x bandwidth increase compared to existing 802.11a/b/g solutions
• Up to 2x greater range
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g and Draft-N* compliant
• WiFi Personal Area Network capabilities
• Industry-leading power consumption
• Wireless support for Intel® Active Management Technology
• Advanced security via 802.11i
• Easy-to-use Intel® PROSet v12.0 WLAN Software*
• Support for Cisco Compatible Extensions* v4
• Performance-optimized with Connect with Intel® Centrino® processor technology certified Access Points
Read the full Intel Wi-Fi Link 5100 Product Brief.
RSA 2012 Intel keynote speech provides architectural insights to tomorrow’s security infrastructure.
Complementary big data solutions for enterprises