The browser version you are using is not recommended for this site.Please consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the following links.
We are sorry, This PDF is available in download format only
Intel Ultimate N Wi-Fi Link 5300: Product Brief
The Intel® Ultimate N WiFi Link 5300 series is a family of IEEE 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N1 wireless network adapters that operate in both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz spectra. These adapters, available in both PCIe* mini-card and half mini-card form factor deliver up to 450 Mbps of bandwidth; in addition to providing a host of features that enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
• Up to 450 Mbps of bandwidth
• Up to 2x greater range
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g and Draft-N1 compliant
• Industry-leading power consumption
• Wireless support for Intel® Active Management Technology
• Advanced security via 802.11i
• Easy-to-use Intel® PROSet v12.0 WLAN software
• Support for Cisco Compatible Extensions* v4
• Performance-optimized with Connect with Intel® Centrino® processor technology certified Access Points
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software v12.0
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software v12.0 is available for users of Intel® WLAN hardware. The latest version of the software helps enable a superior experience by providing enhancements for end users as well as IT administrators who deploy and manage wireless networks. Features include:
• Enhanced simple user interface
• IT Administration tool capabilities
• Additional profile management capabilities
• Support for WiFi protected setup
• Support for high rate Draft-N1 WiFi networks
• Support Intel Active Management Technology
Read the full Intel® Ultimate N WiFi Link 5300 Product Brief.
Complementary big data solutions for enterprises
RSA 2012 Intel keynote speech provides architectural insights to tomorrow’s security infrastructure.