Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth*
Ultra Wi-Fi. Ultra features. Ultra connected experience.
The 802.11ac, dual-band, 2x2 Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth* adapter that lets you move at the speed of life with faster speeds (up to 867 Mbps1), higher capacity, broader coverage, and longer battery life. Combined with 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors and exceptional Intel® wireless innovations, the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 dramatically reshapes your connected experience at home, work, or on the go.
|Features and Benefits|
Ultimate Wi-Fi performance
|Delivers dramatically faster Wi-Fi speeds (up to 867 Mbps2) than 802.11n, more capacity for more users (extended channel bonding 80MHz), broader coverage, and better battery life.|
Bluetooth 4.0* Smart Ready (low energy)
Dual-mode Bluetooth 4.0 connects to the newest low-energy Bluetooth products, as well as your familiar devices, such as headsets, keyboard, mice, and more.
|Watch your PC or Ultrabook™ content instantly without wires on the big HD screen with stunning image clarity and sound. Intel Wireless Display gives you a serious entertainment upgrade: stream movies, videos, games, photos, connect with friends, and more—experience it all.|
|Automatically updates important content even while your Ultrabook is asleep or for quicker Internet access on resume.|
|Experience the power of instant connectivity to millions of free and paid Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide with Intel® Wi-Fi HotSpot Assistant–exclusively available only on Intel® wireless products. Auto-connect to available Wi-Fi hotspots as you roam—no more annoying manual login process at each hotspot. With Intel® Smart Connect Technology, even your favorite cloud content (email, social networks, news, etc.) is automatically refreshed as your Ultrabook™ sleeps.|
|Business Class Wireless Suite||Supports Intel® vPro™ technology, Intel® Active Management Technology, and Intel® PROSet/Wireless Enterprise Software for enterprise Wi-Fi client manageability, improved security, and streamlined deployment.|
1. Based on the theoretical maximum bandwidth enabled by 2x2 802.11ac implementations. Actual wireless throughput and/or range will vary depending on your specific operating system, hardware, and software configurations. Check with your PC manufacturer for details.
2. Based on the theoretical maximum bandwidth enabled by 2x2 802.11ac implementations. Actual wireless throughput and/or range will vary depending on your specific operating system, hardware, and software configurations. Check with your PC manufacturer for details.
3. Requires an Intel® WiDi enabled system and Intel® WiDi enabled receiver device. 1080p and Blu-ray* or other protected content playback only available on 3rd or 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor-based PCs with built-in visuals enabled, a compatible receiver device and media player, and supporting Intel® WiDi software and graphics driver installed. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-wireless-display.html.
4. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
5. Intel® WiFi Hotspot Assistant requires an Intel® wireless adapter. Check with your PC manufacturer for details.