Features and Benefits
Get your hands on one
Tap into a better experience. With select Ultrabook™ models, you can touch or type. Flexibility—it’s another reason to love Ultrabook™.
It’s a laptop—and a tablet
Now you don’t have to choose—an Ultrabook™ convertible is two devices in one1. It’s the best choice for doing everything you want. Flip, slide, or swivel to transform your mobile experience.
Performance you can truly see and feel
Experience your movies, photos, and games smoothly and seamlessly thanks to a suite of visual enhancements built into the Intel® Core™ processor.2 Feel the burst of speed that comes with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0,3 and enjoy the slim, light look of Ultrabook™ design that’s less than an inch thick.
Responsive and ready to go
Intel® Smart Connect Technology4 continually updates your email and social networks so you can be both rested and connected. And when you wake your Ultrabook™ from sleep mode, jump right in with Intel® Rapid Start Technology.5 It brings Ultrabook™ from standby mode to life in less than seven seconds6, so you can resume what you were doing in the blink of an eye.
Security that’s built in7
Helps keep your personal information personal. Intel® Anti-Theft Technology8 helps protect your data by disabling your Ultrabook™ if lost or stolen. And Intel® Identity Protection Technology9 helps keep your identity safe by ensuring popular web sites and social networks know it’s really you.
Ultrabook™ Device Technologies
Access files in a snap: Intel® Smart Response Technology
Wait less with faster access to the files and applications you use the most10.
From zero to go, in seconds: Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Rapid Start Technology5 returns your Ultrabook™ to full operational power within seconds, so you can jump right back into everything you were doing. So you’ll save time and get longer battery life.
Lock down your lost laptop: Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)
Concerned about theft or loss? Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)7 is smart security hardware that helps protect your device by disabling your lost or stolen Ultrabook™ from anywhere in the world.
Peace of mind online: Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)
Make sure your favorite web sites know it’s you. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)8 helps protect your identity and assets online by adding a trusted link to your system, your accounts, and your favorite online places. (Available only on select Intel-inspired Ultrabook™ devices featuring 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors.)
Our Innovation. Your Imagination.
It’s time to trade in your old PC for an Intel-inspired Ultrabook™: not your everyday laptop. It's a full PC when you need it and a tablet when you want it. You can wake it in a flash, touch it, or talk to it, and multitask with blazing-fast performance. Use it all day long—safely and securely11. And keep connected the whole time so you can work hard, but live the way you want: free. That's the power of Intel Inside®.Learn more >
Welcome to the ultimate 2-in-1 convertible device—now powered by the new Intel® Core™ processor. Check out all the cool stuff you can do: wake it in a flash, touch it, talk to it, and multitask with blazing-fast performance. Go for hours and get peace of mind with built-in security features11. And keep connected the whole time so you can work hard, but live the way you want: free. That's the power of Intel Inside®.Learn more >
Acer's thinnest and lightest touch Ultrabook. This computer is designed to help you explore sides of yourself you didn't even know you had.
Featuring dual displays, it offers the performance of a notebook when you need it and the convenience of a tablet when you don't.
Part laptop. Part tablet. This touch-enabled 12" convertible laptop combines the fun of a Windows 8 touch tablet with the power and productivity of an Ultrabook™.
The LIFEBOOK U772 Ultrabook™ packs all the advantages of Ultrabook™ technology into a very solid reliable package which could only be built by Fujitsu.
Featuring an eye-catching metal design, the HP ENVY TouchSmart* Ultrabook™ 4 offers a 14-inch multitouch HD display.
Get it done in laptop mode. Stay a step ahead in tablet mode. Show the competition what you've got in tent mode. Bring it front and center in stand mode.
Introducing the Samsung Series 9* Ultrabook™ with the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor. Premium power and speed in a stunningly slim body.
It's the best of both worlds: a full HD laptop and a touchscreen tablet. All in a compact, mobile design that's ready from the word "go."
Optimized for Windows 8*, the Satellite* U925t provides the performance of an Ultrabook™ with the portability and ease of use of a tablet.
With uncompromising performance, and premium picture and audio quality in a remarkably thin profile, it's the Ultrabook™ that's impossible to ignore.
1. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
2. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
3. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
4. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
5. Requires a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
6. Results have been estimated based on internal Intel analysis and are provided for informational purposes only. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance.
7. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html.
8. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware, and software with data encryption, and service activation with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Service may not be available in all countries. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.
9. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) enabled system, including a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating website. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
10. Intel® Smart Response Technology requires a Intel® Core™ processor, select Intel® chipset, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology software version 12.5 or higher, and a solid-state hybrid drive reporting at least 16 GB capacity and supporting SATA-I/O hybrid information feature. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
11. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details. For more information visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html.