Ultrabook™ Unwrapped can be displayed on the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
Firefox 3.0 or later
Safari 4.0.0 or later
Adobe Flash 11 or later is needed for webcam use.
Supplemental Privacy Information
By clicking on “Connect to Facebook” to install Intel’s Ultrabook™ Unwrapped application, you are allowing the Application to access your basic info and profile info. You will also be allowing the Application to post on your behalf to your profile’s Wall, and access to posts in your News Feed. However, the Application does not store your information or utilise the data for any other purpose other than creating a personalised experience. Once the Application completes, you will be asked to share the experience on your profile’s Wall. If you select to share, you will have full control to manage all Intel’s Ultrabook™ Unwrapped Wall posts, and Apps.
By clicking “Connect your webcam” (i.e. opt-in) you are allowing the application to access the camera on your computer. However, the application does not store your information or utilise the data for any other purpose other than allowing the user to partake in the ‘unwrapping game’ via hand gestures.
No data will be shared with third parties.
- Personal Non-Commercial Use: This Application is for personal and non-commercial use.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use: You agree that you will not use the Application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not:
- reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Application.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- use the Application to “stalk” or otherwise harass or harm another;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Intel official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Application;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (”Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- you may not use the Application that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Intel server, or network(s) connections, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Application;
- you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Application, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Intel server or materials, through hacking, password mining or any other means or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Application;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; and/or
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Ownership of Application and Copyrights
Title to all copies of the application remains with Intel or its suppliers. The Application is copyrighted and protected by the laws of the United States and other countries, and international treaty provisions. You may not remove any copyright notices from the Application. Intel may make changes to or discontinue the Application (either temporarily or permanently), or to the items referenced therein, at any time without notice, but is not obligated to support or update the Application. Except as otherwise expressly provided, Intel grants no express or implied right under Intel patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. You may transfer the Application only if the recipient agrees to be fully bound by these terms and if you retain no copies of the Application.
Notices and Disclosure
- Exclusion of Warranty: The Application is provided as a service to its customers and is for amusement purposes only. You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the application is at your sole risk and that the services are provided “as is” and “as available” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the application is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- In no event shall Intel or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the application, even if Intel has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Accuracy and Completeness: Intel does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Application.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
- You expressly understand and agree that Intel and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- In no event shall Intel and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the Application.
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any content, or any changes Intel may make to the Application, content or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Application (or any features within the application); or if applicable, your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential. These limitations on Intel’s liability shall apply whether or not Intel has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses.
- By your use, you agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any third party content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. All use of the Application are subject to these Terms.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Intel and its officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Application, your use of the Application, your connection to the Application, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
Intel Product Notices and Information
Limitations: With regard to information on Intel® products in the application, no license, express or implied, by estoppels or otherwise, to any intellectual property rights is granted in the application. Except as provided in Intel’s terms and conditions of sale for such products, Intel assumes no liability whatsoever, and Intel disclaims any express or implied warranty, relating to sale and/or use of Intel products including liability or warranties relating to fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or infringement of any patent, copyright or other intellectual property right.
User of this Application is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Intel makes no representation that materials found in the Application are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to use the Application from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Intel Corporation and govern your use of the Application. Each user may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when that user uses affiliate services, third party content or third party software.
These Terms, and the relationship between you and Intel shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions and each party shall submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
In the case of any violation of these Terms, Intel reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
Please note that the Application may mention other names and brands. In such event, the other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Intel may revise these Terms at any time. The then-current Terms shall be binding on you.