Usage Guidelines for the Ultrabook™ Trademark
- 2 in 1
- experience lounge
- HDD Acceleration Meter
- Verification Tool
- Whenever the Ultrabook™ brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Ultrabook is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Ultrabook™ device asset appears with "inspired by Intel", the following footnotes must also appear: "Intel, the Intel logo and Ultrabook are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Proper trademark usage rules:
- Whenever possible use a noun from the above approved nouns with the Ultrabook™ trademark.
- In certain cases where space is limited “Ultrabooks” is ok for use, such as Ultrabooks™
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Ultrabook™ device.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Ultrabook™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Ultrabook™ trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party’s company name or model number.
Sample Usage Chart
|Correct Usage||Incorrect Usage|
For use in space constrained instances or when necessary
|Intel processor-based Ultrabook™
or Intel® Core™ processor based Ultrabook™
Below are examples of usage by OEMs to describe specific systems that meet Ultrabook device requirements.
|CORRECT USAGE EXAMPLES:|
|OEM “XYZ system name”, an Ultrabook™|
|OEM “XYZ” Ultrabook™|
|As part of a phrase
…OEM XYZ’s new line of Ultrabook™ system
|As a heading or used as a category name
i.e., Laptop and Ultrabook™
More Trademark and Brands Information