Usage Guidelines for The Creators Project™ Trademark
- event series
- Whenever the The Creators Project™ trademark appears, the following footnote must also appear: "The Creators Project is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, The Creators Project™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany The Creators Project™ trademark (e.g., The Creators Project™ network). See the above list of approved nouns for The Creators Project™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: The Creators Project™.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate The Creators Project™ trademark.
- Never incorporate The Creators Project™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
Sample Usage Chart
|Correct Usage||Incorrect Usage|
|The Creators Project™ network||Creators Project™ network|
|The Creators Project™ brand||Creators brand|
|The Creators Project™ website||ABC The Creators Project™|
More Trademark and Brands Information