Trademarks & Brands Guidelines on Symbols and Acknowledgments
Following are guidelines for the use of trademark symbols and acknowledgments for Intel's trademarks.
- In letters, memos, press releases, white papers, advertising, slides, foils, video, and other multimedia presentations:
- Properly designate (with ®, ™ or SM) all of Intel's trademarks at the most prominent use (usually a headline) and again on the first occurrence in copy.
- In the case of presentation graphics, trademarks should be designated with the proper trademark symbol on each page, slide, and foil.
- In newsletters, magazines, and publications containing multiple articles:
- Properly designate (with ®, ™ or SM) all of Intel's trademarks on the first occurrence in the Table of Contents, in headlines and on the first occurrence in EVERY article in which they are used.
- In brochures, annual/quarterly reports, books, technical documentation, and other bound documents:
- Properly designate (with ®, ™ or SM) all of Intel's trademarks on the first occurrence in the Table of Contents, in headlines, and on the first occurrence in text.
- In all charts or graphs, properly designate trademarks (with ®, ™ or SM), as they could be copied or pulled and used independently.
- In all tag lines incorporating a trademark slogan, always use the trademark symbol in every reference.
- Properly footnote and acknowledge trademark ownership, preferably identifying Intel marks as being owned by Intel Corporation, e.g., [Mark] is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- The complete acknowledgement line for all our brands can be found at Acknowledgement line.
- The appropriate acknowledgement line for all our processor brands is, "Celeron, Centrino, Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Atom, Intel Core, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel vPro, Intel Xeon Phi, Itanium, Pentium, and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Note: Trademarks and logos licensed by Intel to you may have specific contractual acknowledgment requirements or other restrictions. Refer to your contract or license for specific requirements.
|Look for PCs with Intel® Core™ processors.||Look for PCs with Intel® Core™.|
|Itanium® processor-based computers||Itanium® 2 computers|
|The XYZ 850 system contains a Celeron® processor.||The XYZ 850 system contains a Celeron®.
|Joe's Computer Shop sells Pentium® processors.||Joe's Computer Shop sells Pentium 4s|
|Intel AppUp™ software||AppUp™|
|Intel Inside® program||Intel Inside|
|Intel® Xeon® processor||Xeon processor|
|Intel® Core™2 Duo processors||Core™ 2 Duo computers|
|Intel® Atom™ brand||Atom™ brand|