- processor family
- Solutions Alliance
- Solutions Guide
- Whenever the Itanium® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Itanium are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Itanium® brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Itanium is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper trademark usage rules include:Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Itanium® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the Itanium trademark
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Itanium® trademark
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text
- Never abbreviate the Itanium® trademark
- Never hyphenate the Itanium® trademark except as set forth specifically in the Itanium®-based guidelines
- Never incorporate the Itanium trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party's company name, product brand name or model number