Usage Guidelines for the InTru™ Trademark
- 3D animation
- 3D technology
- logo (and Intru™ Inside logo)
- Whenever the InTru™ brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: InTru is trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Whenever the InTru™ logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "InTru and the InTru logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the InTru™ Inside logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "InTru and the InTru Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules:
- As with all other trademarks, the InTru™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the InTru™ trademark (e.g., the InTru™ 3D). See the above list of approved nouns for the InTru™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: the InTru™ 3D.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the InTru™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the InTru™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
Sample Usage Chart
|Correct Usage||Incorrect Usage|
|InTru™ technology||InTru® technology|
|InTru™ 3D animation||3D animation for Intru|
|InTru™ 3D technology||3D technology by InTru™|
More Trademark and Brands Information