Usage Guidelines for the Intel® vPro™ Trademark
- Embedded Verification Tool
- Expert Center
- Packet Decoder
- Technology Activator Utility
- Technology Activator Wizard
- Technology Alliance
- Technology Challenge
- Technology Innovation Contest
- Whenever the Intel® vPro™ name appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Intel vPro are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® vPro™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the Intel® vPro™ trademark (e.g., Intel® vPro™ technology). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® vPro™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® vPro™ trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Always use the lower case “v” and capital “P” with a lower case “r” and “o” in the Intel® vPro™ trademark.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® vPro™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® vPro™ trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party's company name, product brand name or model number.
- Include Intel as part of the Intel® vPro™ trademark as it is an integral part of the whole trademark and MUST always be used in the mark (e.g., the entire trademark is Intel® vPro™).
Sample Usage Chart
|Correct Usage||Incorrect Usage|
|Intel® vPro™ technology||vPro® technology|
|Intel® vPro™ technology||vPro™ technology|
|ABC system with Intel® vPro™ technology||Intel® vPro™ -based ABC system|
More Trademark and Brands Information