Usage Guidelines for the Intel SpeedStep® Trademark
- Whenever the Intel SpeedStep® trademark appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel SpeedStep is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel SpeedStep® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark. See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel SpeedStep® trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel SpeedStep® trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel SpeedStep® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel SpeedStep® trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party's company name, product brand name or model number.
Sample Usage Chart
|Correct Usage||Incorrect Usage|
|Intel SpeedStep® technology||SpeedStep® technology|
|Intel SpeedStep® technology||Intel Speedstep®|
|Intel SpeedStep® technology||SpeedStep®|
More Trademark and Brands Information