Usage Guidelines for the Intel® RealSense™ Trademark
- 3D camera
- App Challenge
- Depth Camera
- Depth Camera Manager
- Developer Kit
- Whenever the Intel® RealSense™ brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and Intel RealSense are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® RealSense™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the Intel® RealSense™ trademark (e.g., Intel® RealSense™ technology). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® RealSense™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® RealSense™ technology.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never have a space between “Real” and “Sense.” Always use as “Intel® RealSense™”.
- Always use a capital R and S, such as Intel® RealSense™ technology.
- Include the Intel mark because this is a unitary trademark with Intel as an integral part of the whole trademark; thus, Intel MUST always be used in the mark (e.g., the entire trademark is "Intel® RealSense™).
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® RealSense™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® RealSense™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
|Intel® Real Sense™ technology||The RealSense part of Intel® RealSense™ technology should always be shown as one word|
|Intel® Real Sense technology||Always use ™ after RealSense as in “Intel® RealSense™ technology”|
|Intel RealSense™ technology||Always use ® after Intel as in “Intel® RealSense™ technology”|
|RealSense™ technology||Always use Intel® in front of RealSense™ as in “Intel® RealSense™ technology”|
|Intel® RealSense™||Always use an approved noun after “RealSense™” as in “Intel® RealSense™ technology”|
|Intel® Realsense™ technology||Always use capital “s” in RealSense as in “Intel® Real Sense™ technology"|
|Intel® REALSENSE™ technology||Do not capitalize all the letters in Intel® RealSense™ technology|
|Designed with RealSense™ technology||Must use Intel® in as in “Designed with Intel® RealSense™ technology”|
|Runs best with Intel® realsense™ 3D camera||Must capitalize R & S in RealSense as in “Runs best with Intel® RealSense™ 3D camera”|
More Trademark and Brands Information