Usage Guidelines for the Intel® Quark™ Trademark
- app processor
- Whenever the Intel® Quark™ brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Quark are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Intel® Quark™ logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel, the Intel logo and Quark are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Quark™ trademark should be used as an adjective, not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark. See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® Quark™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Quark™ trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® Quark™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® Quark™ trademark or any part of the Intel® Quark™ trademark into a third party's company; name, product brand name, model number.
More Trademark and Brands Information