Usage Guidelines for the Intel® Insider™ Trademark
- Whenever the Intel® Insider™ brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Intel Insider are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- For this particular trademark only, use of a noun is not required. However, if you use a noun with this trademark it should be in lower case (e.g., Intel® Insider™ technology), unless it is used in a heading or on packaging. See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® Insider™ trademark.
- The noun that accompanies the trademark should be in lower case (e.g., Intel® Insider™ technology), unless it is used in a heading or on packaging.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Insider™ trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® Insider™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® Insider™ trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
- Never translate the Intel® Insider™ trademark
- Never use INSIDER on its own, or as a standalone name or mark. It must always be used with INTEL, ie, “Intel® Insider™”.
Sample Usage Chart
|Correct Usage||Incorrect Usage|
|Intel® Insider™ technology||Intel Insider® technology|
|Intel® Insider™ mark||Intel® Core™ Insider|
|Intel® Insider™ program||Core™ Insider program|
|Intel® Insider™ gives you access to...||Insider™ gives you access to...|
More Trademark and Brands Information