Usage Guidelines for the Intel Inside® Trademark
- Online Network
- Showcase logo
- Whenever the Intel Inside® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Intel Inside® brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel Inside is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel Inside® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark. See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel Inside® trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel Inside® trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- The "I" in "Inside" needs to be in the same capitalization as the "I" in "Intel." In other words Intel Inside®, not Intel inside.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel Inside® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel Inside® trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party's company name, product brand name or model number.
- Never translate the Intel Inside® trademark or the element INSIDE.
Sample Usage Chart
|Correct Usage||Incorrect Usage|
|Look for Intel Inside®||Look for Intel® inside|
|Amazing things start with Intel Inside®||Amazing things start with Intel® inside your PC|
|Amazing things happen with Intel Inside®||Amazing things happen with Intel inside your PC|
More Trademark and Brands Information