Usage Guidelines for the Intel® Flexpipe™ Trademark
- Whenever the Intel® Flexpipe™ brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Flexpipe are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Flexpipe™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the Intel Flexpipe trademark (e.g., Intel® Flexpipe™ technology). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® Flexpipe™ trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Flexpipe™ trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® Flexpipe™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® Flexpipe™ trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
More Trademark and Brands Information