Usage Guidelines for the Intel® CoFluent™ Trademark
- Deluxe Suite
- Power Analyzer
- Power Optimizer
- Power Profiler
- Power Tuner
- Professional Services
- Professional Services Offsite Consulting (POFSC)
- Professional Services Onsite Consulting (PONSC)
- Professional Services Pilot Project
- Professional Services System Architecting (SA) Training
- Professional Services Timed-Behavioral Modeling (TBM) Training
- Professional Suite
- studio plugin
- studio simulation
- Whenever the Intel® CoFluent™ trademark appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel and Intel CoFluent are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® CoFluent™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the Intel® CoFluent™ trademark as noted above.
- The noun that accompanies the trademark should be in lower case (e.g., Intel® CoFluent™ technology), unless it is used in a heading or on packaging.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® CoFluent™ trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® CoFluent™ trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® CoFluent™ trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
- Never translate the Intel® CoFluent™ trademark,
Sample Usage Chart
|Correct Usage||Incorrect Usage|
|Intel® CoFluent™ technology||Intel CoFluent® technology|
|Intel® CoFluent™ mark||Intel® Core™ CoFluent|
|Intel® CoFluent™ Studio||Core™ CoFluent Trademark|
More Trademark and Brands Information