Usage Guidelines for Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ Technology
- Whenever the Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel, the Intel logo, Centrino, Centrino Inside, Intel vPro and vPro Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel, Intel vPro and Centrino are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology should always be used in its complete form. A noun after the trademark, Intel Centrino, isn’t required in this instance. Additional nouns that can be used following the entire product name are listed above.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with these trademarks are as follows: Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Include Intel® before the "Centrino®" trademark (e.g., Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology). Intel isn’t required with the "vPro" name in this use, as long as it’s being used with the Intel Centrino brand.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology name.
- Never incorporate the Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology name or any part of the name into a third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
Sample Usage Chart
|Correct Usage||Incorrect Usage|
|Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology||Intel® Centrino® vPro™|
|Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology||Centrino® with Pro processor|
|Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology||Intel® Centrino® vPro™ technology|
|ABC system based on Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology||Intel® vPro™-based ABC system|
|Intel® vPro™ technology available with Intel® Centrino® processor technology||Intel® vPro™ technology available on Intel® Centrino® processor technology|
More Trademark and Brands Information