Usage Guidelines for the Intel AppUp® Trademark
- application fund
- Application Lab
- Developer Challenge
- Developer Program
- Encapsulator Debugger
- Premiere Apps
- Reseller Store
- SDK Plug-In
- SDK Suite
- service mark
- Small Business Service
- Small Enterprise Service
- SMB Service
- Software Debugger
- Software Development Kit
- Software Development Wizard
- Software Package Validation Utility
- Software Packaging Utility
- Virtual Device App Tester
- Whenever the Intel AppUp® brand appears the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Intel AppUp are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Intel AppUp® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel, Intel AppUp and the Intel AppUp logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel AppUp® mark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel AppUp® trademark.
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text. The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel AppUp® trademark
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel AppUp® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel AppUp® trademark or any part of the mark into third party’s company name, product or service brand name, or model number.
Sample Usage Chart
|Intel AppUp® center||AppUp Center|
|Intel AppUp® center||Intel AppUp™ center|
|Intel AppUp® software||Intel® AppUp™ software|
More Trademark and Brands Information