How to Find a New Computer That Fits You
You know there’s a huge difference between no-name and brand-named clothes. What you sacrifice for economy is oftentimes quality and the perfect fit. Until recently, if you were shopping for a new computer, you were somewhat in the same predicament. There were budget-friendly computers with limited performance and memory. And there were top-of-the-line computers that made you pay for built-in options you might never use. Fortunately, times have changed. Nowadays, if you’re thinking about a new computer, you’ll be happy to know that reasonably priced devices built to fit your lifestyle are here. Visit the Intel Product Finder to choose the system that is best for you, or start shopping for a new 2 in 1 today, the newest computer that’s getting all the buzz.
The New 2 in 1 Computer
The 2 in 1 convertible takes the best performance features of a laptop and combines them with the agility of a touchscreen tablet. Plus, you have a variety of models to choose from that offer everything from flip, swivel, and slide displays.1
To see if the Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 is the right choice for you, watch it in action. The following videos are a great place to start:
- Control at your fingertips: With touchscreen technology you can tap, drag, and pinch your way through photos, data, and your favorite websites.
- Two devices in one: Watch as the Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 displays flip, slide, and swivel to make mobility even easier.
- Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 performance: Powered by an Intel® Core™ processor, the convertible Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 delivers fantastic visuals and performance with extended battery life.
- Ultra responsive: Check out Intel® Rapid Start Technology2 that reduces start-up time to seconds.
Find Yourself in a New Computer
If your ideal Saturday involves a gourmet blended coffee at your neighborhood Wi-Fi cafe while multi-tasking between checking email, social networks, and working on a paper for an online course, then a laptop with the convenience of mobility or a convertible Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 with touch-screen technology might be the device for you.
A New Level of Design and Performance: The All-in-One PC
On the other hand, if you prefer a wall-mounted display with fantastic visuals that are part of a newly designed space-saving computer, then an all-in-one PC could be your sleek combination of entertainment center and workstation.
And since nobody likes clutter, the new all-in-one PC doesn’t sacrifice performance for stylish design. With a wireless keyboard and mouse, a single plug-and-play cord, and a flat-panel monitor, the all-in-one PC gives you a whole gaming and media center with the memory and speed of a desktop computer.
The Intel Product Finder is the best place to find a whole range of new computers with Intel Inside®. The tool is easy to use and can help you decide which new computer fits your life best.
1. Touch and convertibility may not be available on all models. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
2. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.