You may not be able to select hard drives to create a storage pool when using Microsoft Internet Explorer* 8.0 to manage an Intel® Modular Server. To work around this issue:
- Select Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites: Add https://your IP address
- Click on Custom Level.
- Active-X controls and Plug-ins > Allow previously unused ActiveX controls to run without prompt > Enable.
- Downloads > Automatic prompting for file downloads > Enable.
- Click OK to save these settings.
- Select Tools > Compatibility View (or Select the Compatibility View button located to right of the address bar).
- Restart Internet Explorer and log in to the remote management console.
You should now be able to use all controls.