The CPUID Data Tab reports the following information:
- Brand name
- Classification (See descriptions provided)
- Cache size and levels
- Multiprocessor support, and total number of processors (Windows NT*, Windows XP*, and Windows 2000* only)
- Other features and technologies
Indicates whether the Intel® Processor is intended for installation by an end-user or professional system manufacturer.
- Type 1: End-user installation.
- Type 0: Professional system integrator, service company, or manufacturer installation.
Identifies the Intel Processor generation and brand. (For example, the Intel® Pentium® III Processor is a sixth generation processor.)
Identifies the processor manufacturing technology and design generation. This information is used to help determine the internal designation of the processor.
Identifies design or manufacturing revision data for production Intel Processors. This information is used to determine the internal design or manufacturing characteristics of the processor.