The Product Label provides MAC Address, Manufacturing, Product Identification and Revision information.
- OUI: IEEE assigned code representing Intel® Corporation. More information can be found at IEEE*.
- Ethernet Address is the unique identifier for this Network Adapter.
- Date of Manufacture is represented by Work Week (i.e. 47) and Year (i.e. 3).
- Country of Origin Code:
- 07 = US
- AD = Malaysia
- CR = Thailand
- SC = China
- Product Identification Number (PBA Number) represents the model of the Network Adapter.
- Product Revision indicates the revision number for this model of Network Adapter. Revision numbers usually reflect minor changes such as a new OUI block or labeling change. The adapter functionality is the same between revisions.
|Identify Intel® Ethernet Adapters using PCI Device ID or part number|
|Yottamark* sticker on Intel® Ethernet Adapters|