The following Intel® Processor graphics and integrated graphics support hardware transform and lighting (T&L):
- Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics 5200
- Intel® Iris® Graphics 5100
- Intel® HD Graphics 4200/4400/4600/5000
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000/2500
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000/2000
- Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics
- Intel® Celeron® Processors and Pentium® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics.
- The integrated graphics controller of the Intel® G35, G41, G43, G45, G965, GL40, GL960, GM45, GM965, and GS45 Express Chipsets
In most games, transform and lighting calculations can be done with acceptable performance on the processor. A small number of games that specifically check for hardware T&L support can fail to run. Older Intel® integrated graphics products do not have hardware T&L support. Check with the specific game manufacturer for any special settings required for hardware T&L if it fails.