Before installing the Intel® Graphics driver:
To manually install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows 8*/8.1*:
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Open Device Manager:
- For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1: Press Windows X keys together
- For Windows 10: Right-click Windows Start icon
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
- Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer when prompted.
To verify the driver installation was successful:
- Double-click the installed Display Adapter.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Verify the Driver Version and Driver Date are correct.
|Intel® Driver Update Utility|
|Frequently asked questions about Intel® Graphics Drivers|
|How to get the ZIP version of the graphics driver|
|Computer manufacturer graphics driver detected|