Use either the automatic or manual method to download the correct Intel® HD Graphics Drivers for Intel® Pentium® Processors and Intel® Celeron® Processors.
Automatic method using the Intel® Driver Update Utility
Go to the Intel® Driver Update Utility and follow the prompts to automatically identify and install the graphics driver.
Manual method to find your driver
- If you do not know the former codename for your processor, follow these steps. If you know the codename, proceed to step 2.
- Go to the Intel® Product Information website.
- Type the model number of your processor in the Type Here to Search Products box in the upper left corner of the page.
- From the list of processors that appear under the search box, select the processor that matches yours.
- On a new Web page, with information for that processor, look for the Quick Links box on the right side of the page.
- In the Quick Links box, look for the entry stating Products formerly... The name that follows is the processor codename.
- Use the table to find your graphics driver using the processor's former codename:
|Processor's former codename||Graphics driver|
|Arrandale||Use the driver for Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics|
|Bay Trail||Use the same graphics driver for Intel® HD Graphics 2500 but there is no Windows 7* 32-bit support.|
|Clarkdale||Use the driver for Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics|
|Haswell||Use the driver for Intel® HD Graphics 4200|
|Ivy Bridge||Use the driver for Intel® HD Graphics 2500|
|Sandy Bridge||Use the driver for Intel® HD Graphics 3000|
|Intel® Driver Update Utility|
|Intel® Graphics Driver FAQ|