Windows Hello* is biometric authentication that provides instant access to your Windows® 10 device.
- Windows 10 operating system 64-Bit.
- A Windows* sign-in PIN.
- A system with an Intel® RealSense™ Camera. See list of devices with an Intel RealSense Camera integrated.
- Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager, version 1.4 or higher. Download the latest DCM.
To set up Windows Hello, follow these steps:
- Click the Windows Start Icon and click Settings > Accounts.
- At the Accounts screen, click Add to set up a PIN. You must set up a PIN before you can enable Windows Hello.
- Once you have a PIN, click Set up in the Windows Hello section.
- Click Get Started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to take your picture.
- Go to Windows desktop and lock the computer by pressing Ctrl Alt Del. Select Lock. This locks your computer and allows you to log on using your face. Now, when you try to log on, you will see the camera turn on for a couple seconds while it recognizes your face for logon purposes.