The following items are included in the box:
- Intel® NUC Kit, with the following components already installed:
- Intel® NUC Board D34010WYB, with soldered-down Intel® Core™ i3-4010U Processor.
- Two wireless antennas.
- SATA power and data cables (for the D34010WYKH only).
- Power adapter.
- VESA bracket with wall and chassis mounting screws.
- Integration poster.
The following items are not included in the box, and must be provided separately:
- AC power cord (depending on model; see Table 1).
- SO-DIMM memory.
- Hard drive (type depends on model; see Table 2).
- Wireless module (optional).
Table 1: AC power cords
|Product code||Power cord|
|No power cord1|
1 An AC power cord needs to be purchased separately. Power cords are available at many Internet sites for use in multiple countries. The connector on the cord is a C6 type that plugs into the power adapter C5 type connector. This 3-plug type is also known as a cloverleaf connector.
2 To learn more about the power cord types and complete lists of countries that use each type, see the IEC World plugs Web site.
Table 2: Supported hard drive types
|Product code||Drive type|
|mSATA SSD |
|Buy spare parts for Intel NUC|