- 1.35 V DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs (New JEDEC Specification)
- 1.5 V DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs
- Two independent memory channels with interleaved mode support
- Unbuffered, single-sided or double-sided DIMMs with the following restriction: Double-sided DIMMs with x16 organization are not supported.
- 32 GB maximum total system memory (using 4 GB memory technology).
- Minimum total system memory: 1 GB using 512 MB x16 module
- Non-ECC DIMMs
- Serial Presence Detect
- DDR3 1600 MHz, 1333 MHz, and DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM DIMMs
- XMP version 1.2 performance profile support for memory speeds above 1600 MHz
Using a DIMM with a voltage rating higher than 1.65 V may damage the processor.
32-bit operating systems are limited to a maximum of 4 GB of memory. These operating systems will report less than 4 GB because of the memory used by add-in graphics cards and other system resources.
To be fully compliant with all applicable Intel® SDRAM memory specifications, the board should be populated with DIMMs that support the Serial Presence Detect (SPD) data structure. If your memory modules do not support SPD, you will see a notification to this effect on the screen at power up. The BIOS will attempt to configure the memory controller for normal operation.
1.5 V is the recommended and default setting for DDR3 memory voltage. The other memory voltage settings in the BIOS Setup program are provided for performance tuning purposes only. Altering the memory voltage may (i) reduce system stability and the useful life of the system, memory, and processor; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity.
Intel has not tested and does not warranty the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. For information on the processor warranty, refer to Processor Warranty Information.
Computer Memory Test Labs* (CMTL) tests third-party memory for compatibility with Intel boards as requested by memory manufacturers. See the CMTL tested memory list for the Intel® Desktop Board DH67bg.
The table below lists parts which passed testing during development. These part numbers may not be readily available throughout the product life cycle.