When you turn on your computer and it continually beeps 3 times (3 one-second beeps), it means there is a memory issue.
To resolve this problem, check the following:
- Make sure the memory modules are properly installed in the DIMM slots and that they are pressed in completely, with the latches locked in place.
- Make sure you use supported memory for your board. Check the speed and size of your memory.
- Check that the memory modules are not defective:
- Test the memory modules one at a time.
- Try the modules in another computer, or try different known-working modules in this system.