Memory specifications and current tested memory for Intel® Server Board S1200KP are listed below.
The board has two DIMM sockets and supports the following memory features:
- 1.5V DDR3 DRAM DIMMs with gold plated contacts
- Two independent memory channels with interleaved mode support
- Unbuffered, single-sided, or double-sided DIMMs with the following restriction: Double-sided DIMMs with 16 organization are not supported.
- 16 GB maximum total system memory (with 4 Gb memory technology). See Section 2.1.1 on page 25 of the TPS for information on the total amount of addressable memory.
- Minimum recommended total system memory: 512 MB
- ECC and Non-ECC DIMMs
- Serial Presence Detect
- DDR3 1333 MHz and DDR3 1066 MHz DRAM DIMMs
Tested memory list:
(before using other DIMMs not listed, make sure they apply to the specifications and notes above)