Intel®-Based Storage Supports Digital Hospitals
The case study looks at how China’s Anhui Province uses Intel®-based storage technology to support digital hospitals. With implementation of a unified national hospital information system (HIS), digital medical records are quickly acquired, stored, transmitted, and processed.
• Supports clinical activities and scientific hospital management by providing timely and accurate data.
• Increases efficiency by improving the management and use of hospital information and breaking down information silos.
• Integrates resources and the collaborative application of information and processes in all links of the medical services chain.
• Supports the extensive and complex software applications used in digital hospitals.
• Optimizes the infrastructure of information systems.
Read the full Intel®-Based Storage Supports Digital Hospitals Case Study.