Intel® Solid-State Drive 730 Series
No-Compromise Storage Has Arrived
The Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD) 730 Series combines enthusiast-grade performance with the endurance and dependability that has traditionally been reserved for data center storage products. In other words, it’s the best of both worlds, and what that means to you is freedom from compromise.
Equip your next build with an Intel® Solid-State Drive 730 Series and get:
- Optimized Performance. We specially qualified components and pushed factory performance tuning limits by boosting the controller speed by 50 percent and NAND bus speed 20 percent. The result, 50µs read latencies, consistently high transfer rates of up to 550 MB/s sequential reads, and up to 89,000 IOPS random reads.1
- Data Center DNA. Gain extreme endurance—up to 70 GB of writes per day compared to the industry typical 20 GB per day—and enjoy peace-of-mind dependability throughout the life of the drive with advanced firmware algorithms, delivering performance consistency across all data types.2
- RAID Performance Scaling. Achieve extreme storage performance for the most demanding usage models with RAID 0 configurations combining two or more Intel® SSD 730 Series drives with an Intel® platform supporting Intel® Rapid Storage Technology for throughput exceeding 1,000 MB/s.3
- Quality and Reliability. 3rd generation Intel controller, optimized Intel firmware, and 20nm NAND technology provide dependable up-time for intensive storage workloads—backed by a limited five-year warranty.4
|Capacity||Sequential 4KB Read/Write
|2-Drive RAID 0
|Random 4KB Read/Write
|2-Drive RAID 0
Random 4KB Read/Write
(writes / day)
|240 GB||550 MB/s / 270 MB/s||1020 MB/s / 530 MB/s||86,000 IOPS / 56,000 IOPS||136,000 IOPS / 136,000 IOPS||50 GB||2.5-inch SATA|
|480 GB||550 MB/s / 470 MB/s||1073 MB/s / 960 MB/s||89,000 IOPS / 74,000 IOPS||168,000 IOPS / 145,000 IOPS||70 GB||2.5-inch SATA|
1. Device measured using Iometer* with 4K Random Writes QD=32 across 100% span of the drive. Latency measured using write transfer size of 4KB (4,096 bytes) and queue depth set to 1.
2. Based on JESD218 standard with JESD219 workload based on JEDEC* solid-state drive (JESD SSD) standard.
3. Internal Intel test results with Iometer* 2009. 10/22 on Intel® Core™ i7-4770K processor, Intel® Z87 chipset, 8GB PC3-10700, RST version 12.8.
4. Based on the Intel® SSD 730 Series Product Specification.
5. Performance measured using Iometer with 64KB (65,536 bytes) of transfer size with queue depth equal to 32.
6. Performance measured using Iometer with queue depth equal to 32. Measurements performed on full logical block address (LBA) span of drive. Four kilobytes (4KB) equals 4,096 bytes. Eight kilobytes (8KB) equals 8,192 bytes.