Intel® Solid-State Drive 525 Series
Small. Fast. Efficient.
Offering performance and low-power consumption in a package one-eighth the size of a 2.5-inch hard drive, the Intel® Solid-State Drive 525 Series accelerates PC performance with random reads of up to 50,000 input/output operations per second (IOPS)1 and sequential reads of up to 550 megabytes per second (MB/s)2. Couple that with random write performance of up to 80,000 IOPS3 and sequential writes of 520 MB/s to unleash demanding multitasking applications in notebooks, embedded applications, and workstation upgrades. With performance also comes superior data protection, and the Intel® SSD 525 Series features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit capabilities, securing data in the event a PC is lost or stolen. And because SSDs have no moving parts, they reduce risk of data loss while consuming less power for proven reliability.
Additional information: 4
|Capacity||Sequential Read/Write (up to)2||Random 4KB Read5/Write (up to)6||Form Factor|
|30GB||SATA 6 Gb/s 500 MB/s / 275 MB/s||5,000 IOPS / 80,000 IOPS||mSATA|
|60GB||SATA 6 Gb/s 550 MB/s / 475 MB/s||15,000 IOPS / 80,000 IOPS||mSATA|
1. Based on the Intel® Solid-State Drive 525 Series Product Specification.
2. Performance measured using Iometer* with queue depth equal to 32.
3. Performance measured using Iometer* with Queue Depth 32. Measurements are performed on 8GB of logical block address (LBA) range on a full SSD.
4. When operating at maximum performance levels in certain systems, some designs may not dissipate heat sufficiently. When using this product as an aftermarket upgrade, always consult your system manufacturer regarding any design considerations for your specific application.
5. Performance varies by capacity.
6. Random 4 KB write performance using an out-of-the-box SSD.