- 2U rack system featuring the Intel® Server Board S2400SC2
- Supports two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family
- Eight memory sockets support LR/U/R DIMMs delivering up to 128 GB of memory capacity
- 8 or 12 3.5" hot-swap HDDs
- Five 80-mm fans for enterprise-level cooling
- Four PCIe* (three Gen3 slots including one x16, one x8 and one x4; and one Gen1 slot) and one legacy PCI 32/33 slot
- Intel® TPM Module header for Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) support
- One 600W non-redundant power supply (80 PLUS* Silver efficiency)
- Two 750W AC common redundant power supplies (80 PLUS* Platinum efficiency)
- Intel® Remote Management Module 4 (Intel® RMM4)
- Intel® RAID C600 upgrade key RKSATA8
Storage Flexibility and High ROI
Featuring the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family, the Intel® Server System R2300SC2 family supports up to 128 GB of memory. Integrated dual-1 GbE NICs and an optional dedicated management NIC, via the Intel® RMM4 (available separately), provide affordable enterprise-class manageability and connectivity to the Intel® Server System R2300SC2 family.
The 2U Intel Server System R2300SC2 family delivers great storage flexibility with support for up to 12 hot-swap 3.5" SATA 6G drives standard and SAS 6G with an optional Intel® RAID C600 Storage activation key or a discrete controller (both available separately) and redundant 750W 80 PLUS* Platinum certified power supplies and support for up to five low-profile host bus adapters (HBAs) for great I/O expandability.