- Intel® Server Board S1400SP
- Supports one Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family – 95W max
- Four 3.5” fixed or hot-swap hard drive carriers
- Either redundant 450W 80PLUS* Gold efficiency or a single 350W fixed power supply
- One PCIe* Gen 3 x8 riser plus one Intel® I/O Expansion Module slot
- Six memory sockets, registered/unbuffered
- SSI ATX form factor (12” x 9.6”)
- Three mini SAS ports including SCU ports and four AHCI 3 Gb ports
- Dedicated internal 6 Gb SAS ROC module connector
- Integrated BMC with Intel® Remote Management Module and KVM option Server Engine* LLC Pilot 3* with 128 MB DDR3
- Separate SKUs available for integrated dual-1 GbE or quad-1 GbE controllers
Entry One-Socket Server Rack System for Embbeded and Data Center
The Intel® Server System R1300SP family features the entry one-socket Intel® Server Board S1400SP family, which supports the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 family. This 21-inch 1U rack system has options with a fixed 350W or redundant 450W 80PLUS* Gold efficiency power supply and four 3.5” HDD, supports six memory slots, and offers great I/O flexibility with one PCIe Gen 3 x8 riser, in addition to an Intel® I/O Expansion Module and a dedicated SAS ROC connector.
Built for entry-level affordability, the rack-optimized Intel Server System R1300SP provides real server performance at a low cost, making it an ideal embedded, data center, and storage solution building block.