- Eight 3.5" hot-swap hard drives
- Redundant cooling
- Two 750W, 1200W, or 1600W Platinum efficiency common redundant power supplies
- Supports up to three full size 5.25" optical devices
- Intel® Server Board S2600IP
- Supports the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
- 16 memory sockets support LR/U/R-DIMMs
- Up to eight single-width PCIe* Gen3 slots or four double-width adapters for maximum I/O capacity/flexibility
- Intel® Quad Gigabit Ethernet with Intel® Virtualization Technology
- Onboard flash boot support includes eUSB SSD and SATA DOM
- Intel® Trusted Platform Module (Intel® TPM) header for Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) support
Available expansion options include:
- Intel® RAID C600 upgrade key including options for up to eight SAS/SATA ports plus two SATA 6Gb ports
- Intel® I/O Expansion Modules
- Dedicated connector for optional x8 SAS ROC module
4U Pedestal Systems with Exceptional I/O Capacity and Expandable Performance for Any Size Business
The Intel® Server System P4200IP family provides unsurpassed I/O capacity by exposing all 80 lanes of PCIe* Gen3 available in the chipset to offer eight single-width or four double-width card support in addition to a full range of SAS RAID and Intel® I/O Expansion Module options. The Intel® Server System P4200IP family features the Intel® Server Board S2600IP, the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family, 16 DIMMs, and four 1Gb Ethernet ports. Also available as an integrated 2U Rack with 2.5” HDDs or as a 4U Pedestal system, the Intel® Server Board S2600IP family delivers powerful performance and the ultimate in flexibility.
The Intel® Server System P4200IP family makes use of several exclusive new Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations. The Intel® Advanced Management Technology1 helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management. Intel® Quiet Thermal Technology enhancements, including advanced thermal sensor array and thermal trip shutdown, provide thermal and acoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency. This board also makes use of power delivery enhancements from the Intel® Efficient Power Technology to help improve power efficiency and reliability.
For storage, embedded, or enterprise customers who demand maximum I/O performance and capacity, the Intel® Server System P4200IP family is the flexible and powerful server building block of choice.