The latest processors available with Intel® vPro™ technology1 are designed to strengthen security across the enterprise while delivering the performance that users demand. And these 4th generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors are now available in 2 in 1 devices that give users the choice between a business-ready tablet or a laptop—an ideal solution in an increasingly mobile environment.
A variety of built-in security2 features address key IT concerns, including protection from malware and rootkits, stronger passwords, better data protection, and powerful remediation capabilities. For example, Intel® Identity Protection Technology3 provides a “no-password” VPN experience that helps safeguard your network without requiring mobile users to remember multiple passwords.
Devices based on 4th generation Intel Core vPro processor family help increase productivity across the enterprise. You can wake systems quickly with fast access to the apps and files you need,4 and multitask up to 14x faster5—all with the convenience of longer battery life.
In today’s fast-paced workplace, indoor location based services can help save time and improve the workplace by enabling you find the resources you need faster. Customers in industries ranging from healthcare to financial services and manufacturing are already taking advantage of capability.
Simplify collaboration and improve security with the ability to connect wirelessly to a conference room TV or projector using Intel® Pro Wireless Display.
Take advantage of Intel® Active Management Technology8 (Intel® AMT) to access, track, and manage thousands of devices remotely. New devices with Intel AMT enable you to diagnose, isolate, or repair clients connected to the network, regardless of the state of the operating system or whether they’re powered off.1,8 Plus, you can proactively manage threats by pushing security updates to users before a breach occurs.
The ultimate in versatility and mobility, for countless ways to work.
Business-proven productivity together with business-ready compatibility.
Speed and style merge in sleek, clutter-free designs offering added security.
Cost-effective, space-saving design with ultra-low power consumption.
Combat critical security threats with technologies designed to protect from within.
Empower employees to get the job done from virtually anywhere.
Manage any device in any state, even when you’re on the road.
Unprecedented data availability, longer battery life, and more to change the way people work.
All around the U.S., people use Intel® vPro™ Technology to boost their businesses. Now you have the opportunity to collaborate and share your story with the world.
Tell us your story: how does Intel vPro technology help your business?
The best story each month, for six months, wins an Ultrabook™ 2 in 1. Enter today!
1. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html.
2. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® processors may require additional software, hardware, services and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details. For more information, see http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security/security-at-home.html.
3. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)–enabled system, including a 2nd or higher generation Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
4. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
5. Estimated on systems with Intel® Core™ i7-4950HQ Processor(up to 3.60GHz, 8T/4C, 6M Cache) and Intel® Core™ i7-3820QM processor (2.7GHz up to 3.7GHz, 8T/4C, 8M Cache); SPECint_rate_base2006* a multi-task, compute-intensive integer benchmark – sensitive to CPU, memory, and compiler optimizations.
8. Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup & configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.