Intel® Core™ Processor Family
- Rediscover what's possible with stunning visuals, enhanced security, and amazing battery life
Features and Benefits
Enjoy a smooth, immersive experience with powerful built-in visual enhancements that let you see and feel the difference.
Effortlessly move between applications with smart 8-way multitasking, enabled when each processor core handles two things simultaneously.1
Intel® Anti-Theft Technology protects your personal data with innovative, built-in hardware- and software-based security features that let you quickly lock down your lost or stolen device remotely.2
Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) helps protect you against identity theft on the Internet by making sure your favorite websites know it’s you.3
Get an automatic burst of speed whenever you need it for performance that adapts to you.4
ShopFind the system that is right for youShop all Ultrabook® systems > Shop all Laptops systems > Shop all Desktops systems > >
1. Available on select Intel® Core™ processors. Requires an Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) enabled system. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information including details on which processors support HT Technology, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html.
2. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware, and software with data encryption, and service activation with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Service may not be available in all countries. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.
3. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)-enabled system, including a 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processor; enabled chipset, firmware and software; and participating website. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
4. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology capability. Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 is the next generation of Intel Turbo Boost Technology and is only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.