Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000 Product Brief
Product Brief: Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000 Mobile Communications
The Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000 is a 1x2 IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless adapter that delivers up to 300 Mbps of Wi-Fi receive bandwidth, up to 2x the range and more consistent connectivity. This adapter is available in both PCIe* Mini Card and Half Mini Card form factors. The PCIe Half Mini Card provides a low profile design for existing laptops as well as for newer, thinner, smaller laptops, netbooks, and tablets. The Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000 also supports a host of Intel-only features, such as Intel® Wireless Display, to enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
• Up to 5x faster and 2x range
• IEEE standards-based 802.11b/g/n WLAN adapter
• Advanced security via 802.11
• Industry leading power consumption
• Supports Intel® Wireless Display
• Wi-Fi PAN – Intel® My WiFi Technology
• Easy to use Intel® PROSet/Wireless WLAN Software
Read the full Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000 Product Brief.