Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6150 Product Brief
The Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N + WiMAX 6150 is a combo IEEE 802.16e WiMAX and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless adapter. This PCIe Half Mini Card provides a low profile design for existing laptops as well as for newer, thinner, smaller laptops, netbooks and tablets. The Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N + WiMAX 6150 delivers up to 28 Mbps+ downlink, up to 8 Mbps+ uplink performance over WiMAX (2.3Ghz and 2.5 GHz), and up to 300/150 Mbps Rx/Tx1 over Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz). The Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N + WiMAX 6150 provides flexible and convenient connectivity to both WiMAX and Wi-Fi networks and also supports a host of Intel-only features, such as Intel® Wireless Display, to enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
Features – WiMAX
• IEEE 802.16e-2005 Wave 2 compliant
• Transmit Antenna Selection
• Over-the-air provisioning, management and upgrade support
• Secure broadband connectivity
• USB power optimization
• QoS and optimized handover support
• Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiMAX Connection Utility
Features – Wi-Fi
• Up to 300 Mbps Rx and 2x greater range
• IEEE standards based 802.11b/g/n WLAN adapter f Industry leading power consumption
• Intel® Wireless Display support (1080p HD)
• Wi-Fi Personal Area Network capabilities
Read the full Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6150 Product Brief.