Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6230: Product Brief
Product Brief: Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6230, Mobile Communications
The Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6230 is a dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz), 2x2, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth* wireless adapter that delivers up to 300 Mbps of bandwidth, up to 2x the range, and more consistent connectivity. This PCIe* Half Mini Card provides a low-profile design for existing laptops as well as for newer, thinner, smaller laptops, netbooks, and tablets. The Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6230 also supports a host of Intel-only features, such as Intel® Wireless Display, to enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
• Bluetooth* connectivity
• Up to 5x faster and 2x range
• IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN adapter
• Advanced security via 802.11i
• Industry-leading power consumption
• Intel® Wireless Display
• Wireless support for Intel® Active Management Technology
• Easy-to-use Intel® PROSet/Wireless WLAN Software
• Support for Cisco Compatible Extensions* v4
• Performance-optimized for Connect with Intel® Centrino® certified access points
Read the full Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6230 Product Brief.