Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6200 Product Brief
The Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6200 is an IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless network adapter that operates in both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz spectra. This adapter is available in a PCIe* Half Mini Card form factor and delivers up to 300 Mbps of bandwidth; in addition to providing a host of features that enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
• Up to 300 Mbps of bandwidth
• Up to 2x greater range
• IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN adapter
• Wi-Fi Personal Area Network capabilities
• Industry leading power consumption
• Wireless support for Intel® Active Management Technology
• Advanced security via 802.11i
• Easy-to-use Intel® PROSet/Wireless v13.0 WLAN Software
• Support for Cisco Compatible Extensions* v4
• Performance-optimized for Connect with Intel® Centrino® certified Access Points
Read the full Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6200 Product Brief.