Intel® Celeron® Processor 500 Series: Datasheet
This document provides specifications for Intel® Celeron® processor 500 series for platforms based on Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipsets. In this document the Celeron processor 500 series is referred to as the processor.
The following list provides some of the key features of this processor:
• Single core
• On-die, primary 32-KB instruction cache and 32-KB write-back data cache
• On-die, 1-MB second level shared cache with advanced transfer cache architecture
• 667-MHz source-synchronous front side bus (FSB)
• Supports Intel® architecture with dynamic execution
• Data prefetch logic
• Micro-FCPGA packaging technology
• MMX™ technology, Streaming SIMD Extensions (SSE), Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2), Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSE3), and Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSSE 3)
• Digital Thermal Sensor (DTS)
• Execute Disable Bit support for enhanced security
• Intel® 64 architecture (formerly Intel® EM64T)
• Architectural and performance enhancements of the Core™ microarchitecture
Read the full Intel® Celeron® Processor 500 Series Datasheet.