Intel® Atom™ Processor Z6xx Series: Datasheet
The datasheet describes the architecture, features, buffers, signal descriptions, power management, pin states, operating parameters, and specifications for the Intel® Atom™ Processor Z670 (Core Processor and North Complex).
Intel® Atom™ Processor Z670 is the next generation low power IA-32 processor that is based on the new re-partitioning architecture targeted for tablets and sleek netbooks. The main components of Intel® Atom™ Processor Z670 are: an IA-compatible processor core derived from the Intel® Atom™ processor, a single-channel 32-bit DDR2 memory controller, a 3-D graphics engine, video decode engines, a 2-D display controller, a cDMI interface link to the Intel® SM35 Express Chipset, and an LVDS interface to support a primary display interface link. An additional cDVO interface is used for pixel data to the Intel® SM35 Express Chipset.
Throughout this document, the Intel® Atom™ Processor Z670 is referred to as the processor, and Intel® SM35 Express Chipset is referred to as the chipset.
The following list provides some of the key features on this processor:
• Supports Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
• 2-wide instruction decode and in-order execution
• 512 KB, 8 way L2 cache • Support for IA 32-bit architecture
• FCMB3 packaging technology
• Thermal management support using TM1 and TM2
• On-die Digital Thermal Sensor (DTS) for thermal management support using Intel® Thermal Monitor 1 (TM1) and Intel® Thermal Monitor 2 (TM2)
• Advanced power management features including Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep® Technology
• Supports C0/C1(e)/C2(e)/C4(e) power states
• Intel Deep Power Down Technology (C6)
Read the full Intel® Atom™ Processor Z6xx Series Datasheet.